We've been studying favorite verses or Bible passages from famous, and not-so-famous, Christ-followers.
We hope these questions will help you consider (or discuss with others) what God is teaching you through this month's study of His Word!
1. Who is a man or woman of faith you admire? Why is that person an example to you?
2. What verse or passage of Scripture has been influential in your life?
3. How does reading God’s Word influence the way you view the world?
4. How have you seen God use tragedy for His glory and your own good?
5. Think of a few people in your life who you could invite to read the Bible with you. What is one step you can take to get closer to that goal?
6. Describe a time in your life when reading the Bible was the furthest thing from your mind. What factors contributed to that season?
7. When do you feel most vulnerable with God? Why do you think that is so?
8. How do you think your life would be different if you focused on one verse or passage of Scripture for an entire day?
9. What passage of Scripture from this month’s study has meant the most to you? Why?
10. How can you pass down your testimony of faith to the next generation?